Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Comics question again!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    If this issue B&W throughout or just the cover?

    76 1 b

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still would like a really accurate 'Spawn Art'
    figure of Llanso! I've only seen the color version
    as far as this goes.

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't gotten into that series as yet as I aqm still going through the StDA you lent me. Once mine comes in I'll be sendign them back to you [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Whole thing's in B&W

    going for $29.50 @ Mile High

    There's a B&W Spawn #1 and (I believe) a B&W Creech #1 (vol.1), too~

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 09, 2004 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    cool. thanks

    I am watching the price on it, but I think it is going to end higher than I would want to spend.

    But then again I in it for the reading more then the collecting, so it really doesn't matter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •